Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New treatment options with BioAllergenix/BioVeda

It's been awhile since I have gone in, with myself and the kids passing colds and flu around. But, I finally made it in today!

I have been fighting chest congestion for nearly 2 weeks now. It was not preceded by any cold-type illness at all, but with muscle testing, the doc was able to determine it is viral.

I got to do one of the new scans, that covers bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungus. I had the last three come up as Trace Response and was treated for those. So for the rest of the day I am avoiding fungus-laden and fungus-promoting foods such as cheeses, mushrooms, grains, vinegar and excess sugar. Looks like meats and veggies and fruit for me today! :)

As you may have already read, BioAllergenix has a ton of things to be tested for and for which you can be treated. If for some reason you are allergic to something not in their computer system, your doctor can send a sample to them to have them put it into the computer and then you can be treated.

My doc went to a conference recently, and told me that they have come up with what they call Neutral Frequency(? might not have the name right). With this frequency, they can treat people for something they are holding in their hand. For me, one thing that still bothers me is yellow and orange bell peppers. They are not in the system, but I can bring some in next time and be treated for them.

Another thing that this new technology is good for is if you are allergic to something in your home. Something such as one of the thousands of species of mold, for instance. One can put a glass full of cotton balls and water in their house to sit a few days and then bring that in to their appointment and be treated for things that are in the air(and growing on the cotton balls/in the water). Of course, you would have to stay elsewhere and avoid your home for the allotted time. Another option would be to take some of what is in your vacuum cleaner and be treated for that.

BioAveda is also working on an extension of this, a little pad connected to the computer to put the allergenic substance on while you are being treated.


Here's to better health!

No comments: