Editing to add...found a receipt hiding in my purse....$12.76(chocolate/sweets binge...blushing here!)
That brings me to my Grand Total: $494.04.
This is $44.04 over my intended budget!
- In order to stay on budget, I really do have to keep track and be aware of what I buy, constantly!
- Start keeping track from the start of the month
- Menu Planning is good for knowing "what's for dinner?" and not having to come up with a new idea each night when the clock's running
- Keep away from the junk food! (ok, you can have *just a little*, but not like this last month!)
- Don't shop hungry/with kids if you can help it