Friday, January 24, 2014

A Charlie's Soap Post - Again! (I love this stuff!)



Yes, it is time for another Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder post.

Why, you may ask?

Because I am scraping the bottom of the bucket and need to buy some more!

I went on Amazon and found it and put it in my cart and found that the last time I purchased it was on March 3, 2011.

That was 3 years ago, folks! That means I have spent $40/year doing laundry.

And it means that, going by the # of loads the bucket says it will do, I have done 333 1/3 loads of laundry each year (that's a lot of laundry!).

I still recommend it. Works well in our hard water (unlike the homemade stuff), doesn't bother my or my kids' eczema-prone skin (like the homemade stuff did), and it's cloth-diaper friendly (if you're into that).

Go get yourself some. They sell smaller containers(cost more/load though) if you feel sorry for your delivery guy or just don't know where you would stash a bucket of the stuff or want to try it before you commit to a 3 year supply. (lol)

(and, no, I'm not being paid to put this out for you all to read. I just love the stuff and am passing the news on to my friends! :) )

No comments: