Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BioAllergenix Treatment Today: SOY, Licorice and Fragrances

I went to the chiro today for both chiropractic and allergy.

I suspected a few things and brought them in. Many of them seem fine with muscle testing, but the worst one for me was the DGL Licorice that I was taking over a month ago to hopefully aid in gut healing and was getting extremely chapped lips from.

I described my eating-out experiences and requested testing for preservatives, soy, tomato and peppers. The only one that I had problems with, according to muscle testing, is SOY(again!). UGH! I don't know why this keeps creeping up on me!

I also mentioned my issues (itchy throat) with fragrances(like what's in liquid soaps and dishwasher detergent, and the like--I was doing fine this morning until I washed my hands in the chiro's restroom with their scented soap and afterwards had a short stint of itchy throat).

I was treated today for SOY, Licorice and Fragrances.

Now, off to see what I can fix for our dinner today w/o SOY.....and not going to be doing the dishes until tomorrow, just to be safe on the fragrance side of things(as well as soy--don't know for sure what is in the dishsoap/detergent).

No comments: