Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Allergy Update: March 21, 2012

It's been awhile since I've been in for an allergy appointment. I have been having little stuff flare up off and on, carrots being a constant(even organic), so I went in for allergy stuff and a chiro adjustment.

I brought in a bag of things to muscle test with, to help save time in finding vials, and I wanted to be sure on the exact foods I was eating.

First off, my Polarity was blocked (again!). We have no explanation as to why this happens to me so often. If anyone has any idea, please let me know! Had to work on getting it back working again before any muscle testing. I think it might  have to do with stress, and possibly with the change in seasons, but have no idea why...


Things of note that I brought in:

A Ziplocked board with what I was told was black mold on it (surprisingly tested ok with this!)

X A commercially grown potato (DID NOT test ok with this)
An organic potato (tested OK--so I think w/the commercial potato it might be a pesticide/herbicide issue)

X Carrot (tested ok w/the piece I brought in...but at insistence that these have persistently been causing lip burning and throat itching we pursued it further with the computer, breaking it down to plant phenolics and muscle testing, and Caffeic Acid is what DID NOT test out ok with me---on the Caffeic Acid list, other sources include corn pollen, apples, beans, cauliflower and lettuce, all of which I have issues with at times...)

X Local Eggs (may be an issue of something the chickens ate...might pursue and try to figure it out.)

X Turkey Pepperoni (muscle testing through the ingredients showed sodium nitrite to be the culprit...something I know isn't good for us anyway...)


I ended up having Caffeic Acid treated with the BioAllergenix system and need to avoid it until tomorrow morning.
Sources of Caffeic Acid include: Apple, Artichoke, These Beans (Lima, Navy, Pinto, Red, String), Carrot, Cauliflower, Olives(green and ripe), Corn Pollen, Grapes, Lettuce, Meadow Fescue Pollen,  and a bunch of grass pollens.

No comments: