Friday, March 23, 2012

Pear Tree is in Full Bloom

I went out this morning after the kids and hubby were sent off to school and work...
 ...and found the Pear tree in full bloom.

I had to take a pic of the beds of clover.
 
And a pic of my trusty companion.


Yesterday, as I was working in my herb garden, I found a young grasshopper---in March! Aah! I wonder if this means the bugs will be extra bad this year since the winter was warmer and they are getting a head start....or if they are going to go through their life cycles and die "early" and give us a break. Time will tell...

Here's the wee grasshopper. Sorry for the blurry pic, but I'm limited in what I can do/see with my point and click digital camera outside!
(and if I'm going to be working in the dirt with my bare hands...there's really not any point in a manicure, is there? ;) )

No comments: