- Cold Cereal
- Hot Cereal
- Biscuits and Gravy (need to find a GF biscuit recipe)
- Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas (maybe, if I can manage to do a GF version AND a regular version)
- Various canned soups I've had on hand "just in case" that need to be eaten and restocked
- Sandwiches-nut butter and jelly, tuna/salmon, egg
- Apples, Oranges, Carrots
- Cereal mix with odds and ends from the pantry: cereal, marshmallows, chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts
- Cookies...if we do some baking in the next few days...
- Zucchini brownies...still have a few bags of zucchini in the freezer
- "cheesy tortillas"
- Ham & Beans and Cornbread
- Curry/Dahl over Rice
- Turkey Soup
- Beef Stroganoff
- Sausage/potatoes/other veggie
- Turkey and noodles?
- Burritos (refried bean? black bean and sweet potato?)
- Enchiladas (need to make masa flour tortillas)