Saturday, August 20, 2011

BaxAura Update, 4 weeks 3 days after treatment

Today I had my BaxAura consultation, 4 weeks and 3 days after the initial treatment.

As you may have read in my previous posts, I went back a few weeks ago and was told to continue using my homeopathic sprays because my body was "still working on healing". Which I have been doing.

The last 3 days and nights, (especially the last 24 hours), I have been having  more and more flareups. Last night I woke several times with an itchy throat and with insanely itchy ears.  We have a fan in our bedroom window(blowing out-a compromise with hubby b/c if we turn it off altogether and close the windows it's too hot to sleep). I realize the fan is sucking air(and pollen) from outside from other windows of the house, but it's the best we can do at this time.

I explained all this to my chiro, and we started up with the BaxAura computer system. I held the metal cylinder thing while  she used the program.  Then she did some muscle testing with and without my homeopathic bottles and I got new bottles since mine held mere drops.

I was also given a different bottle to replace my previous Gall Bladder bottle. This new bottle is labeled as BioPhasic 4 Lung and Large Intestine Support.


I can take my homeopathic drops more often than three times a day. They will do more good, taking 3 sprays more times a day than, say, simply upping my dosage to 16 sprays 3 times a day.  Since I am struggling, I am going to take it on a day-to-day basis, maybe doing 3 sprays 6 times a day or so. That way, I will hopefully have enough to last me until my next appointment. That's my plan, anyway.

My issues are with stuff that I was treated for before but have risen to the top and am dealing with more currently: Cut Weeds being the one we made note of as being pretty prominent. Cut Weeds as in mowing the grass.  So if I am going to be cutting weeds or mowing or otherwise harming vegetation (So sorry, Mother Nature...), I may need to take my homeopathic sprays more often.


We'll see how the next few weeks goes until my next consultation.

No comments: